Raw materials for steel making:
Ferrous scrap plays a vital role in steel making . ferrous scrap is essential for all the steel mills around the globe for producing good or desired quality or grades of steel.
Mehta steels also focuses on ferrous scrap as this promotes recycling of old steel and brings down the electricity cost and other benefits along towards greener ecosystem.
‘Mehta steels’ has experience of above 15 years in the business of ferrous scrap imports , stock & trading.
Mehta steels has close tie ups with scrap yards, scrap demolishers, shredders and scrap processors around the world.
Imported ferrous scrap: 1) HMS
2) Steel turnings
3) Shredded steel scrap as per ISRI 210 and ISRI 211
4) LMS also known as light melting scrap or press bundles.
Benefits to the ferrous scrap buyers or steel mills:
- Single window communication for buying imported ferrous scrap.
- Educating buyers about different aspects of ferrous scrap imports.
- Cutting production cost buy importing right mix of ferrous scrap products.
- Cutting financial cost by introducing different secure payment methods.
- Daily update of International markets.
- Hassle free clearing and forwarding of ferrous scrap with lowest risk.
- The buyers have one company locally on whom they can trust.
- The buyers have one company locally who will hear about their quality concerns , meet them and sort out the issues.
- The buyers don’t have to struggle for materials of right quality and right price any more.
- material free from radio active waste.
- material free from war prone waste.
- Firm commitment and delivery.
Benefits to the scrap processors:
- Reduced pressure of quality complaints as same can be taken care mutually.
- Prompt realization of Payments.
- Routine line up of orders.
- Addition of New customer portfolio.
- Increasing the market presence.
- Developing a market with High Potential nearly untouched.